What Are Digital Paintings And What Makes Them So Magical?

On some days, I can’t find words to write, like there is a total mental block. That’s when I peruse my mind and try to find my inspiration. The word “digital painting is playing through my head today, so I thought I will write a blog on this today. After all, it is best to “use my muse”, Am I right?

To unleash my creative muse, I needed some additional inspiration. So I browsed through some pages and dug up some quotes.

“Inspiration does exist... but it must find you working.” - Pablo Picasso

“Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art.” - Constantin Stanislavski

“This world is but a canvas to our imagination.” - Henry David Thoreau

Did it wake the artist in you? If you are an art lover like me, I am sure you won’t be able to get it off your mind.

Digital Painting

Okay, so, I was saying digital painting. Since the day I learned what it actually means I have been trying very hard to remove the misconception in people’s minds. There is prejudice going around that digital painting is not real art and this cannot be further from the truth. When I started reading about it, I was also amazed that making art has taken such a leap since I last heard of it. Digital is in fact very similar to traditional painting, except the tools of an artist differ slightly. In traditional painting, an artist uses canvas, ink, acrylic colors, brushes, etc. In digital painting, the artist still uses a brush but a digital one and they paint on a computer, Wacom pad to term it correctly. The digital artist possesses the same skillset as a traditional artist does and also requires the same amount of dedication and training to become a full-fledged artist. Many people think that digital painting just needs one command, like in the theoretical models, where I enter a few codes and it prints it. Well, it doesn’t work this way. If you have a digital painting at your home, be a proud owner.

And not to forget that it is very much affordable than any form of traditional art. Not every one of us can afford a Pablo Picasso painting. Correct me if I am wrong. So, if there is an option to create a painting of my most beloved picture, I would definitely take this advantage to recreate my memories and frame them forever. I was searching for digital painting online and I found this store: Buttistore.

Digital painting at Buttistore

Buttistore recreates your picture, a new one which you want to turn into a painting or your old pictures which is losing its charm. They will swing their wand and transform it into a one-of-a-kind digital painting. If you want to club two separate pictures, voila, they will do it, and if you are to collage hundreds of your pictures, well you guessed it right.

Ready to make your next birthday, anniversary, or festival special? I suggest you get your pictures of your occasion painted with the help of the exceptional artist at Buttistore. Let them work their magic while you sit back and relax to enjoy the final outcome.

Since I took the name I thought I will introduce you.

Know the brand

Buttistore is a brand where you will find love and compassion in every painting they create. They give so much attention to the minute details of the painting that you will be amazed. They work hard to bring people together. I can say this with confidence because they value the bond of family, friends, and your loved ones. You can send the paintings as gifts as well throughout India and surprise them on their special occasions even you are miles apart.

“A picture is a poem without words.” – Horace left this quote for humankind. Let your pictures speak to you with the sparks of a digital painting.

Ready to order? Click to browse…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade custom paintings- A source of everlasting happiness

Have You Thought Of Capturing Your Bachelorette Party Memories In The Form Of Digital Painting?