I Am Getting A Photograph Painted As “Photo To Art”. Why Not Join Me?

Being an introvert myself, I understand how hard it can be to make new friends. But once you have found the right person, they will never leave your side, be it at any stage of life. I feel lucky that I have found mine although I was always behind the bench not talking and interacting. Some friendships just happen by chance. You never know when it will click, but once it does it remains a lifetime.

“Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” This quote by Charles Dickens is what comes to my mind when I think of them.

I feel blessed that I have people who I can count on whenever I am going through adversity and of course I never forget them when I am having happy times. They are always there to help when I have a heartbreak, when I am in the middle of the road standing with my car broken or when I am struggling with finances.

Well, it’s the festive season and my friend's birthday also happens to fall during this period, so I am thinking to take this moment to thank her not just with words but with a special gift. I am choosing this “Photo to art” by Buttistore.

online digital painting

Wondering what Buttistore is! Let me introduce you to the brand.

Buttistore is an online digital painting store where you can buy 100% handcrafted customized digital paintings. If you are doubting the word digital like the general mass, let me tell you, this isn’t just a “command and print” painting. The digital paintings which are just like traditional paintings are done by the excellent artist at Buttistore using a Wacom pad and stylus pen. Do not worry, you will love the art.

My friend loves pets and she has a poochie doggie at her house and luckily I have a very cute picture of his puffy fellow. I will surprise her with a painting of her dog this birthday. I am 100% sure, she will love it. She will surely love how much thought I have put into it to make her birthday wonderful.

Not really a quote but this is what comes to my mind!

“That’s how it goes, kids. The friends, neighbors, drinking buddies, and partners in crime you love so much when you’re young, as the years go by, you just lose touch. You will be shocked when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever. That’s why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.” –by Ted Mosby. You will know this if you have watched “How I Met Your Mother”.

So buddies, who are reading this, buckle up and do something about your friendship. Don’t lose them. They are hard to find. They can be a pain in the ass sometimes but no matter how distance apart you are, they are the ones who will always be there for you.

There are many more in the fold

In case, you want to choose other options, there are many more. If you want to explore digital paintings, you can choose, “Photo to merger art” and “Old image to art”. There is also the Mosaic frame. This one is my favorite. You can encapsulate about 100 images in one frame. What’s intriguing about this frame is the “Master picture” that flaunts among the tiny collaged pictures. I thank whoever came up with this idea. This is not a painting per se but a collection of pictures in one frame so you can encase your favorite memories. There are also 100% handcrafted paintings such as “handmade painting” and “pencil sketch” if you have a knack for traditional paintings. If you love funny art, you can go for “Caricature painting”. Awesome, right! I am sure your heart is compelling you to check the products. It is just one click away, just press the button. Happy browsing to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Digital Paintings And What Makes Them So Magical?

Handmade custom paintings- A source of everlasting happiness

Have You Thought Of Capturing Your Bachelorette Party Memories In The Form Of Digital Painting?